3rd Shift General Laborer (April 2018 – July 2018)
Newburyport Brewing has an immediate opening for a full-time, safety-minded 3rd Shift General Laborer.
Will be a total of 40 hours per week. First day of hire will be Monday, April 9th. The position will last at least through July 1, 2018.
- Monday: 10pm – 8am
- Tuesday: 10pm – 8am
- Wednesday: 10pm – 8am
- Thursday: 10pm – 8am
- Hand-pack variety pack and 12-pack boxes with canned beer (able to stand and perform a repetitive job for hours straight while maintaining accurate box fills)
- Wash kegs (be able to lift 35 lb empty kegs and set them on keg cleaner at a height of 24″ off the ground)
- Stack cases of beer cans (be able to lift and stack cases containing twenty-four 12-ounce beers)
- Scrub floors, tanks, and maintain general brewery organization and cleanliness
- Ability to bend, kneel, climb stairs, and stand for long periods of time
- Safely lift, move, and carry up to 70 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to safely handle and use cleaning chemicals